Managing Customer Service Course programme
2 Day Course: €1080
Providing customers with the best service possible is one of the most important objectives that any company has. At the completion of this course, staff will be motivated to and will possess the skills necessary to deliver the best service to your customers.
- The significance of Customer Service
- Defining ‘Good Service’
- Elements of exceptional service
- Identifying customer needs and expectations
- Key Management issues for Customer Service
- Overview of communications issues
- Communication issues – putting it in writing / using the telephone / face to face encounters
- Handling complaints – resolving problems / empathising with customers
- Dealing with angry customers
- Telephone communication techniques
- Pro-active sales action
- Promoting Customer care throughout the organisation
Training is conducted by a professional tutor. The participants are engaged in role-play and discussion to ensure a thorough comprehension of the course content, and its practical use in the workplace.